Tuesday, March 17, 2009

libation

"priyata's blog

last update 4 months ago."

This is all i read when i surfed one of my pals blog. Its been long since I have walled myself. Blocked myself compeletly form the nuisance that the world got to offer. the only thing that started growing was a gluttonous and greedy me. I observed that the world has slipped into inanition. Life has taken me into a stand-still, and i observe this phase comes once in a year ( or may b more oft)- as if its my quiddity.
The world or the people itself are responsible for it. I was an extra-extrovert person a few years back. Carrying with me pocket-overflowing freind's. Now, its a megre number,moreover am becoming crowdphobic-the reason is either my isolation or my friends deprivation(or both).This is the outcome of- the extra jammed up schedule where sometimes I become a visitor for my ownself,responsiblity of time. Sometimes my sanguinity becomes an acute silence(it majorly happens when am supposed to be goo-goo-gaa-gaa),responsiblity of odd behaviour by people around me. Sometimes its the hurt which leads to a diatribe by me,responsibility of my extra-sensetive nature! And a mixture of various highs and lows of life which results to an adamant me.
The "cutting -off process" helps me look at the filth in the world in a better manner, which is understood by a chosen few people.
The people have a wonderful attitude to call the next-door person a nescience.It may be as small as to know my pencilbox color-if I hesitate or stay mum, there would be a consice and forceful discription of me as not-much-knowledgable.Day by Day discussions are becoming more of a show-off then knowlege sharing. Moreover the best thing to watch and laugh on is the attitude that people carry(i swear major amount of the existing world) , they show themselves to be Thee. As if they have been the creator,the runner, and would be the distructor of the world.The disposition that they carry makes me condole. On a still incisive eye I notice the anger,the jealosy and the will-to-dethrone the peermates.Each one japes on the other pedestrian on the walk of time. All the negetive actions, which are grandiloquent leave me in a state to howl. Slowly all this becomes irritable and I become liable.
All these discourteous acts which were sucking me into blackhole suddenly give me the upliftment to desorb this state of mine. And then there are a few tears (in context to the desorption), then an impetous frission and lastly a thaumaturgy which results to cheerful me....

6 comments:

sungirl said...

gud expression of thoughts.......
connects wel with the reader......
n a vry gud usage of soooo many different words........
keep it up....

AB said...

To make you, of all people, write a post like this! The world is a terrible place. Period.

VD said...

Are we going through the same phase? I too feel the same these days. So much of work, so many things to achieve, I just feel I have forgotten a lot of people on my way...

Unknown said...

Naa... i believe its a passing phase. Its not so bad out there.
The imperfections actually are the reasons why the world is so beautiful (i know i know... ppl will think i have rosy glasses).

But every now and then, there is - a sight/an act/a gesture/a thought/an attempt/a person - of beauty that makes us feel genuinely touched... only because of the constant bombardment of imperfections. Otherwise, without the black in majority, how would one value the occasional white? Diamonds wouldn't be diamonds if they were abundant, eh?

All the fake facades that you're talking about... treasure them, and thank them all the next time you find a truly genuine person who makes your moment/day/life. Without them, ur moment/day/life would have been just like any other... how would u call anything 'special' then?
Come to think of it, these fakes are instrumental in making those rare moments special. And in that manner, the fakes themselves are special.

What say?

Priyatakalra said...

chek tht dude.. i wrote this phase comes oft.. so i mean tht it isnt always :)

Unknown said...

I know... it was more for the ppl who commented... especially Nuke S.