Thursday, April 19, 2007

when i will leave you...

when i looked around me
all that i could c
wer the playful images of you and me
suddenly tym passed
and i wasnt evn aware
that it was tym for me
to face my biggest fear.
all i just wanted and wished us to b
was to stay close together
i wanted you to b wth me
now all that i could think of
is what will i do?
wen the parting tym comes-wen i would leave you
I will always remmbr your smile
that touched all hearts
it was the shine of my eyes and with it ,it had a special art,
An art which created comfort and could easily to happiness sadness convert
will i see that smile again?
will it again bring end to my pains?
like a spear,it is piercing my heart and,
you cant imagine the pain that i would go through.
when the parting tym would come
WHEN I WOULD LEAVE YOU....

1 comment:

adhishg said...

a very heart rendering creation.
could feel the pain. Keep up the good work