Friday, March 23, 2007

passion and pragmatism....

i am one of the believers whom god sent to this earth.a normal person walking in a very mystifying yet slowly unraveling,whimsical yet passionately true path called LIFE.
I wake up everyday to carve myself for my future.my mind holding a hunger fr a very common desire of this world.. SUCESS....
my aim is to reach the stars as the jolt appears wth the change of weather,as swift as water subsidises thirst,as promptly as the cyclone vivaciously subverts the living conditions. but at the end all these desires are eaten up but a devouring monster-PRACTICALITY-which takes time and requires patience to achieve.I realise that it is a slow process but not too often do i get these types of hots.
Another far more complementary and humourously ridiculing thought which comes to my mind is " where am i going? where will i end? As a dictator,happy to acomplish what he has or a Beggar,who is looked upon as a bloody parasite who sticks on road for pence as if it was his RIGHT.
at the end my craze and foggy state of mind is overcome by my will to work hard for my future-learn,grasp,comprehend and fight to become a despot.stand high on the peak according to my own way of measuring the height of the mountain.and i then know that i have to submit to NOW rather then flying in the FUTURE and start my everyday schedule cuz i know this is juz a beginning.....

No comments: